Monday 10 May 2010

Speaking from experience- Content

Basically my content consisits of my list of quotes I have gathered from around the class about things people have leaned since moving awayto uni. Using type I am going to illustrate these to make them more visual and playful. These quotes are going tobe light hearted experiences and warning just to let the new students what they can expect and shed some light humour on it.
These are a few of the designs I've done so far, I still need to put them into speech bubbles for the stickers etc but so far I'm just producing the type. I havebeen hand drawing the letters then scanning them in and adjusting and filling them on photoshop.



I'm still not too sure on some of the colours to use I just need to play around and try different variations to find the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment