Sunday 7 February 2010

Collection 100 Categories

In the first week back after Christmas we were given the brief to eventually come up with a product along with packaging, promotion or distribution. In order to get to this stage we firstly had to put all of the research we had gathered into 100 different catergories in order to allow us to break up the research and organise it.

Some of my catergories included :


Also, worldwide traditions, things with snow, facts, tales, man-made things, indoor outdoor, positives, negatives and trees.
From this catergorising and more research I figured that a lot of my primary research included people moaning and compliaing about Christmas and how it's changed. Therefore I figured I would focus on the bad side of Christmas, bad presents,consumerism and greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment