Sunday 22 November 2009

No News Is Good News- Posters

After researching into a chosen topic the next brief was to produce three high impact posters, one image only, one text only and the last text and image all representing one fact about our chosen topics.

My topic was child abuse and I based my work around the fact, 'One quarter of children experienced one or more forms of physical violence during childhood.' Using this, I wanted to focus on the 'one quarter' and came up with the idea of cakes and slices of cake to represent one quarter.

These are my initial ideas but after being given feedback I realised they were far too extreme and didn't need to be so harsh.


With the blood and the knife the image was far too much, i then re-took the photographs without these and rearranged the image only poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment